Are You Ready to Buy a House?
Buying a home is a HUGE deal. It will disrupt your life like nobody’s business. Many of your life’s missions that are equally as important as finding the perfect home may, inadvertently, become disrupted, and the home-buying process may turn out to be a less-than-fond memory. You need an adviser and an advocate during your entire home-buying experience. Here’s what we’re going to do:
- Get you pre-qualified and pre-approved for credit for your mortgage loan. This information will tell us how much home you’ll be able to afford. I am not talking about how “big” of a home you can afford. We don’t want to up-size, nor do we want to down-size; we want to RIGHT-size. If you’re worried about obtaining a loan, I’ll connect you to lenders who will work with you to help you reach your goals.
- Uncover your real needs and wants for your next home. This is not as simple as just jotting down some stuff on a notepad. We’re going to dig deep and find out what really matters to you — what you can and can’t compromise on. Get more information on the Buyer’s Consultation Process.
- Study the current market conditions and find the right home at the right price. My mission: to find as many of your needs as possible when dealing with the realities of the marketplace and your specific financial parameters.
- Research homes in the area you want to live. After we’ve established your must-haves and must-nots, we’ll narrow down the active listings, reviewing each home and asking several questions, such as: Which homes are located in areas that have retained their market values? Which homes are located in your ideal school districts? Which homes offer the easiest work commutes? There are so many more questions to ask. We’ll identify your top choices and focus on those homes so that the perfect home doesn’t become “the one that got away.” Sometimes, Nurse Kevin can even find the perfect home before it hits the hotsheet of new listings.
- Get the paperwork done. Nurse Kevin will handle all the ins-and-outs of the negotiation process, including the preparation of all necessary forms and contracts when making an offer or counter-offer. Many of these documents can be signed from the convenience of your computer, tablet, or smart phone.
- Translate the jargon. Most buyers need help in understanding the terminology and implications of the inspection process and report. Nurse Kevin will help reduce oversights and follow up on any inspection findings that NEED attention.
- Protect your interests. At closing, Nurse Kevin will be your advocate, looking our for your best interests.
Learn more about Nurse Kevin’s FREE home buyer’s consultation or call (208) 697-7230.
There’s this catchy little saying, “There are ten steps in buying your home. Step number one: Call me; I’ll do the other nine.” It’s catchy and somewhat true. There are a few more steps and, yes, a few more you’ll have to do. Regardless, the first step is: Call Nurse Kevin — I’ll take care of the rest (including guiding you through the process of buying your ideal home).