Are You Ready to Sell Your House?
If you want to jump right into finding out a basic idea of what your Idaho home may be worth, use this free online tool. Or, learn more about a full Comparative Market Analysis / CMA / Comparables Analysis.
Buying the home you are in now was a big deal. Selling this home is going to be a very big deal, too. There are so many questions that come up even before the “for sale” sign goes up in the front yard. Think about all the questions you had when you moved into your current home and…well…everything will be different. Before becoming a Realtor®, I have had seven different homes in three different states. I’ve learned one valuable lesson: Whether you’re moving across the country or just down the street, each time is different. Where will you live between houses this time? How much will you ask for your home? What if you price it too high? What if you price it too low? Do you really and truly want to sell your home? Why??
Relax! Nurse Kevin has a plan for selling your home. Easy? Nah. Gonna be worth it? You bet!
- Are you sold on selling? You may not really want to, after you talk with a true fiduciary. “Fiduciary“— that’s a fun word. I’ve found that being straight up with people is the best way of doing things — after all, I’ll be seeing you again out in our community. I admit that I have talked myself out of a deal or two, but by providing my clients with the big picture of information, they were able to decide it was not in their best interests to sell at that particular time in their lives. Sometimes there’s no need to rush things; it always works out (though the “aha moment” may come a bit later).
- Knowledge is power. For better or for worse, an answered question is power. One of the questions that many home sellers ask first is, “How much can I get for my home?” From many variations of that question come many answers; the answer depends on whom you ask. If you are looking for the “as much as reasonably possible” answer, then you and I have a lot in common.
Choose one of these THREE EASY WAYS to find out how much your home may be worth:
- Use this free online tool for an instant CMA. There is NO obligation (and I won’t bug you with a bunch of phone calls and spam, either).
- Call, text, or email me to request a basic CMA. Provide me with some basic information about your home at 208-697-7230 or email@example.com, and I will do some research and contact you back. Though this CMA method will be fairly accurate, it may not reflect the full potential value of your home. For a more accurate CMA, have me come by to see your home first-hand.
- Use the form below to request a more detailed, in-person CMA. The best way to get an idea of your home’s potential value is for me to make an in-person visit to see your home’s specific features. Fill out the contact form below to request an appointment.
- It’s show(ing) time! Everyone’s house is messy; after all, we live in them. But when potential buyers come into your home, they want to see your HOME, not your STUFF. Nurse Kevin will give you advice on what needs to happen in order for buyers to fall in love with your home and send in that offer.
- If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Right? Like everything in our world, things just wear out, accidents happen, and stuff ages. Our homes are no exception. Depending on your goals and other factors, deciding what to and what not to “touch up” can be a pretty spendy decision, affecting your checkbook either before listing or at closing.
- Marketing, marketing, marketing. After our initial visit and presentation of the market research, when you’re ready to list, Nurse Kevin will put together a strategy to market the heck out of your property. We want eyes on your property and feet walking though your front door for showings.
- If you list it, offers will come. And when they do, we’ll be ready for the negotiation process.
- Houston, we have a contract. Well, I mean Huston… or Nampa or Caldwell or Meridian or Boise or Homedale… No matter where your property sits in Idaho, there is a flurry of tasks that have to happen, on a certain schedule, to make sure we meet the contractually agreed-upon closing date.
- The end is near. Closing day will come sooner than you think. Getting through this two-to-six-week period will be very hectic and disruptive to you and your family. We’ll stay on target and get it done. Soon, you’ll be searching for your own new Idaho home. (Guess what? Nurse Kevin can help with that, too!)
Learn more about Nurse Kevin’s FREE Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) or call (208) 697-7230.
The comparative market analysis (CMA) is prepared by Nurse Kevin, a licensed Idaho real estate agent and Realtor®. The CMA provided by Nurse Kevin details the probable selling price of a home or other real estate. The CMA provides a varying level of detail about the property’s condition, market, location, and information on comparable properties.
INTENDED PURPOSE: The intended purpose of the CMA is to provide the customer/client with the probable selling price of the subject property as of the prepared date of the CMA.
DISCLAIMER: The CMA is an opinion and is not an appraisal of the market value of the property and may not be used in lieu of an appraisal. If an appraisal is desired, the services of a licensed or certified appraiser shall be obtained. The CMA opinion may not be used by any party as the primary basis to determine the value of a parcel of or interest in real property for a mortgage loan origination, including first and second mortgages, refinances, or equity lines of credit.
Simply put: My goal as the preparer of the CMA is to provide the customer/client with more information to help in pricing their property to attract buyers.