What is a home-buying consultation? Sitting down and hashing out what you've been saying all this time, "The next time we buy a home 'this' is what we're getting, and we have to have 'that' in our next home." Ideally, you are going to be in your home for the next 5 to 15 years, and you want to make sure you get the home of your dreams... because if you don't, you'll likely be calling Nurse Kevin sooner than later. You don't wait to buy real estate; you buy real estate and wait. Today is the best day to start thinking about buying a home.
A home-buying consultation is a simple and quick process where we sit down and hash out your needs and arrange them from "have to have" to "would be nice if it had" level of importance.
Here's how it works:
- Nurse Kevin will come by your home and sit down with y'all.
- We'll make a list of all the features you know you want in your next home.
- Nurse Kevin will offer suggestions regarding some of the features you may not think about.
- We'll discuss things like school boundaries and other things that are more specific to "location" rather than "features."
- We will talk about how much house you can buy (and if you should be buying that much house).
- We'll discuss things like debt-to-income and pre-qualification.
- If you want to buy a house, Nurse Kevin will show you how.
To learn more about Nurse Kevin's FREE home-buyer's consultation, call (208) 697-7230.